Sunday, June 10, 2012

More Photos of the Battle of Minden

                                          Battle of Minden, Allies in Disarray.


                                          The French advance on the Allies, Battle of Minden.


                                          Opening engagment, Battle of Minden.

These photos are of a 15mm SYW Battle of Minden game I ran at the SYW Convention in South Bend, IN in March 2011 using Koenigs Krieg 2nd edition.  I wanted to make the 2012 SYW Convention this year, but finances didn't permit me to go.  Anyway, I didn't have my 15mm SYW Austrians ready for a new hypethical scenario I wanted to run this year between an Austrian army of observation and an Allied force of British, Hanoverians, and Hessians.  That had to wait for Die Con 12 this June 22, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment