Thursday, August 23, 2012

28mm Great War in Africa Game

I played a small 28mm Great War in Africa game between myself and Don Cox today.  I ran a company of 28mm British infantry with a Maxim gun and Don ran a company German colonial troops with a mountain Krupp gun and artillery crew.  The Germans were able to take out my Maxim gun.  But I got lucky with my British infantry fire and decimated the German regulars and their askaris.  The surviving German regulars rolled morale and failed while the askaris were wiped out a man.  Don called the game quits at that point.  We used a modified The Sword and The Flame/The Sword in Africa for rules.  I didn't have my camera.  I'll make sure to get pictures when I run another Darkest Africa/WWI game in October 2012...

No comments:

Post a Comment