Saturday, November 24, 2012

Week of Editing The Sword and The Flame Variants

I spent the past week editing and revision TS&TF variants of different rules systems I'd written.  I have about six different variants to my credit.  Only one rule system has extensively been playtested.  I'd like the others to be playtested at some point.  I have rules for the following conflicts:

Russo-Turkish War of 1877; Russo-Japanese War of 1904-05; Balkan Wars, 1912-13; Western Front, 1914; Japanese Feudal Warfare 1550-1615; Mongol Campaigns 1205-1350.

I also have some oddball rules for 28mm Japanse/Korean naval warfare and a generic sci-fi skirmish system.  I also printed out all my different wargaming projects and rules and organized them into binders and plastic sheet protectors.  I now have hard copies of my rules, lists, and various projects.  I also know how many figures I own.  The number is rather depressing.  I did sell my 1/2400 scale WWI ships and rules to two Australian gentlemen.  I have my 28mm FPW 1870 Prussians call me to be painted.  I'm wanting to get the base colors done by next week.  I doubt I'll get all the figures done in time for a game on Sunday, December 9th at 1 PM at Wargamers Cave in Granite City, IL.  Most likely, it will be 28mm British Colonial game, instead. 

Until then, good luck painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment