Sunday, February 9, 2014

Painting bug got to me this weekend... Along with the flu!

I came down sick Thursday evening/Friday morning.  I spent the afternoon in bed.

However, I got up in the evening and painted.  I focused on my "big" painting project; namely, a 180 figure 28mm 1870 Bavarian infantry brigade and command.  I worked on the regimental colors for the cuffs, collars, and shoulder pads.  I got four battalions completed today.

I then moved on and finished up painting 30mm Warmachine Protectorate of Menoth heavy warjacks.  I stayed up until the wee hours finishing those.  Now, I need to flock bases and eventually seal them when the weather get better in March.  I looked into my Menoth bag.  I have dozens of figures to prime, or strip and prime, and then paint.  This's what I get for my trouble when I traded away a 30mm Warriors of Chaos WHFB army away for a Warmachine collection.  Ugh...  It will eventually get paint.  I just don't know when.

I have all this 28mm FPW armies to complete.  Along with my remaining 40K armies.

Regards and best of luck painting,
Blake  

No comments:

Post a Comment