Wednesday, May 14, 2014

28mm Darkest Africa WWI, 10MAY14 AAR

I played Don Cox in a 28mm Darkest Africa WWI on Saturday, May 10, 2014 at Wargamers Cave in Granite City, IL.  I ran the Belgian Force Publique.  Don had the colonial German regulars and askaris.  Things didn't go well for me.  Here are the photos I took of the game:


                                          Initial German positions.


                                          My Belgian askaris and artillery initial positions


                                          Don gets the the second movement cards.


             After losing my allied Tribal Muskets and Belgian artillery, I advance the rest of the army.


             Over half of my army is routed or destroyed.  I call the game and congratulate Don.

No comments:

Post a Comment