Monday, June 23, 2014

June painting and figure purchases...

I've been working on 28mm 1870 French command and 28mm 1870 Chasseurs d'Afrique this weekend.  I'll get some photos of the finished pieces up soon.  I'm taking a break from painting this morning.  I feel like Napoleon III at Sedan sometimes.  The amount of figures I have to paint is overwhelming.  I'm trying to make a dent in my unpainted miniature pile.

Some days, it goes better than others.  This weekend was productive.  However, I still have an entire 28mm 1870 Bavarian infantry brigade to finish.  I moved onto 28mm 1870 Prussian and Bavarian artillery to finish later this week.

I finally got a large purchase I'd bought about 1.5 months ago.  A WH40K Baneblade kit.  I have no idea what type of tank I'll assemble.  I'll finish my 28mm FPW armies before moving onto the remaining WH40K vehicles...

No comments:

Post a Comment