Monday, December 22, 2014

End of the year painting projects...

I completed a 72 figure 1870 Bavarian infantry regiment this morning.  But the bases need flocking.  This means all my 28mm 1870 Germans are done!  I started 28mm Franco-Prussian War in 2011.  It's now almost 2015 and I have an entire 54 figure 28mm 1870 French Turco infantry regiment to finish painting along with another 4 pdr French artillery battery.

When I started this project, I didn't intend for it to take over eighteen months.  I've been side tracked several times.  I look forward to be finished with everything by the end of February 2015.

I'm currently working on some 30mm Warmachine Warjacks and an unit of heavy infantry for my Menoth Protectorate army.  I also have an entire 30mm Mercenary Steelhead Company army to assemble and paint in the coming year.  There are also loose ends like a 28mm Viking army and 30mm WH40K Baneblade to paint and assemble, also.

Those are my goals for 2015 as far as gaming miniatures go...

Happy holidays and best wishes for the New Year,
Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment