Friday, April 1, 2016

I'm falling apart...lol.

This week hasn't been a good week.  I have an ear infection.  I'm been taking care of a parent who's sick.  I spent a good part of the week in bed sick.  I'm getting around to doing things today.

I haven't read.  I haven't really written anything.  I revised a bunch of short stories I'm submitting for publication in Europe.  The basement that has all my painting supplies is torn up.  I can't paint.  I can't type.  I can't assemble models.  I've been too sick to go outside and spray figures. 

Some week, lol.

And on another sad note, Sapper Joe's dog, Indie, had to be put down this week due to an aggressive liver, kidney, and brain cancer.  It's never easy losing a beloved pet.  I'll see how Sapper Joe does today when I meeting him for lunch...

Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment