Sunday, November 26, 2017

Latest wargaming projects...

I'll be damned if I can't get my photos to upload on my laptop computer.  This will be a boring text only entry of what I've been doing recently....

1)  I put together a WH40K Dark Angels Deathwing Army List, 1996 points. 

It's for 8th edition WH40K.  I'm now working on a WH40K Blood Angel Army List.  That will be followed by a WH40K Death Guard Chaos Space Marines Army List, WH40K World Eaters Chaos Space Marine Army List, and a WH40K Adeptus Mechanicus Army List, too.  That should take the rest of the year....

2)  Flocking and basing 6mm 1980s South African micro-armor.  I'm in the midst of finishing my last batch of 6mm 1980s South African micro-armor.  Now, I need to organize it for 1:1 FFoT, III rules organization.  And label said 6mm 1980s South African micro-armor....

3)  Played an eighth edition WH40K game with my brother this weekend.  We got 2.5 hours into it.  I called it because my feet were hurting on the bare concrete floor.  The game could have gone either way.  He had 2000 points of WH40K Genestealer Cult.  I had 2000 points of WH40K Dark Angel Deathwing Terminators...

Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment